- Dust mop surface to remove any debris and grit from the floor. On larger and retail floors, this may be needed several times daily.
- Inspect floor for spills and contaminants, if spills or contaminants are found, follow the weekly maintenance instructions for removing them.
- To avoid tape mark, be sure to peel it off promptly.
- Thoroughly dust mop surface.
- Use PCM floor cleaner in clean water to make ready to use soap.
- Do not use soap not intended for use on POLSIHED concrete, as it can etch and dull the finish of your floor.
- Mop cleaning solution onto floor allowing slight puddling.
- Use push broom to agitate cleaning solution and break surface tension of debris and grit.
- Allow cleaning solution to dwell on surface for a sufficient amount of time (typically 5-10 minutes) before removing.
- Squeegee area free of cleaning solution.
- Mop/vacuum up excess cleaning solution.
- Follow daily and weekly maintenance schedule.
- Contact Pacific Grinding to schedule your Annual or Semiannual Maintenance.
Maintenance Program Consists Of:
- Deep cleaning of floor
- Inspection for stains/etching
- Addressing flaws and stains in the floor to restore like new appearance
- Re application of polished concrete sealer
- High speed burnish floor with diamond impregnated pad
- Re-education for any cleaning/maintenance that may be needed.
Did You Know ?
Our equipment does not rely on costly generators to operate. Most 200 amp electrical panels will run our equipment. We pass the generator savings directly onto you.